Woodline iPhone XS Max Case
- Slim & secure snap-fit design
- Fits iPhone XS Max perfectly
- Core made with DuPont™ Kevlar® Aramid
- Fully compatible with wireless charging
- Made with an ultra-strong Aramid polymer core
- Less than a millimeter thin (0.9 millimeters)
- 5X stronger than steel at the same weight
- Excellent iPhone protection
- Scratch-resistant polished wood
- Access to all ports & compatible with iPhone X flash
- 3 Hardwood options: American Cherry, Rosewood and premium American Walnut.
- Each craftsman's signature is subtly placed on the interior behind the iPhone after being hand-finished.
- Free domestic shipping
- 30-day money back promise & 1-year warranty
Thinnest & Strongest Wood iPhone XS Max Case. Period.
"A Tree's wood is also its memoir" -Henry David Thoreau
As a family company, we have found our core values in that of loving nature and all the good family memories it brings. We bring that love to every design we do. From canoeing on the many lakes in Minnesota to hiking though the beautiful forests, communing with nature brings out the best in everything and everyone, including iPhone cases!
The Woodline Slim iPhone XS Max Case captures the beauty and strength that real responsibly sourced hardwood has to offer. Then, we reinforced that with a core of aramid fibers that, ounce for ounce, are 5x stronger than steel. So you get the gorgeous gleam of rich hardwood AND the protective elements of steel-like construction making this the best of both worlds where cases are concerned. We've even made the wood scratch resistant so you can slip it in your bag worry free.
We can't emphasize enough how sveltely thin this wood is. It adds a mere millimeter of thickness to your phone while leaving all ports fully accessible, the camera unobstructed, and wireless charging capability fully functional. This is a work of art where the artistry of nature meets the hands of Artisans and thus we have each craftsperson initial behind the iPhone on the case to showcase that collaborative effort. Welcome to something wonderful.
*The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international non-profit, multi-stakeholder organization established in 1993 to promote responsible management of the world's forests. The FSC does this by setting standards on forest products, along with certifying and labeling them as eco-friendly.