Woodline iPhone X Case
- Slim & secure snap-fit design
- Fits iPhone X perfectly
- Fully compatible with wireless charging
- Real FSC certified hardwood
- Made with an ultra-strong Aramid polymer core
- Less than a millimeter thin (0.9 millimeters)
- 5X stronger than steel at the same weight
- Excellent iPhone protection
- Scratch-resistant polished wood
- Access to all ports & compatible with iPhone X flash
- 3 Hardwood options: American Cherry, Rosewood and premium American Walnut.
- Each craftsman's signature is subtly placed on the interior behind the iPhone after being hand-finished.
- Free domestic shipping
- 30-day money back promise & 1-year warranty
- Core made with DuPont™ Kevlar® Aramid
Thinnest & Strongest Wood iPhone X Case. Period.
“I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees” -Henry David Thoreau
Pad & Quill is a family-run company, and we are a family of nature lovers. To honor this, we incorporate elements of that which awes us in nature into all our products and only use materials that are sustainably harvested and environmentally responsible.
The Woodline Slim iPhone X Case features the beauty and strength of real, responsibly harvested hardwood and is made nearly invincible by adding a core of Aramid fibers that are 5x stronger than steel at the same weight. The resulting scratch-resistant wood iPhone X case is 100% compatible with wireless charging and is a crowning achievement in craftsmanship as the thinnest & strongest wooden iPhone X case in the world.
A truly stand-out feature of the Woodline is how thin it is. This iPhone X slim case features the unique lines of nature in the wood grains and adds less than a millimeter (the thickness of a dime) to your iPhone. All ports remain accessible and the camera flash is not interfered with. The Woodline lets the iPhone X shine in all its glory, unencumbered. No two will ever be the same, each a unique piece of art bearing the lines made by mother nature. That is why we call it the Woodline.
To seal the deal, every craftsman, upon hand finishing the Woodline, has his or her initials subtly placed in the interior behind the iPhone, that way you know it was made with care.