Traveler LeatherSafe iPhone 13 Pro Wallet Cases
An iPhone 13 Pro leather wallet case and iPhone stand that is made entirely of American full grain leather and artisan stitch. Not a drop of plastic was used in this beautiful case inspired by our father's coin purse.
- Handmade artisan leather case, plastic free!
- NEW RFID-protected secure wallet that transforms into a stand!
- Perfectly fits iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13
- New secure bumper inserts allow for custom fitting to your liking
- MagSafe compatible
- Soft American full-grain leather
- UV-resistant nylon stitching
- All ports/cameras accessible
- Designed to hold ID and a credit card
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.0 x 0.9
- 2-year leather warranty & 30-day Money Back Promise
- Compatible with Qi wireless charging
- Camera opening will be slightly bigger on iPhone 13 Pro and 13
The Only All-Leather iPhone 13 Pro Wallet Case with MagSafe.
I was inspired by my dad, made by the artisan.
My father used to carry a coin purse like the one pictured here with our LeatherSafe Traveler case. Dad always had a spare coin or two, especially back in the day when we were young and needed that extra gumball. He appreciated the art of a well-crafted leather coin pouch, and this inspired us to craft a protective iPhone 13 case using very similar leather techniques as his coin purse made entirely of leather! Not one drop of plastic was used to create this MagSafe case that includes a securely sewn wallet slot that magically opens to allow for magnetic charging and doubles as a convenient iPhone stand.
The leather, in this case, is American full-grain leather, the best in the world. Our stitch thread is tough and sewn by artisans with generations of experience with leather making. We celebrate the artisan, and each one initials the case you have. That's our tribute to their skill, which drives us here at Pad & Quill.
We are so proud of these cases; I think Dad would have been proud of us! Welcome to the Pad & Quill Community!
Brian (Mr. PQ)
Break this case in! This case will take a short time to break in, but the process is worth the journey as the case ages and tells your story.