SECONDS Leather Pilot Bands for Apple Watch
Second quality. All Sales Final. Historically Inspired Leather Apple Watch Band that includes USA leather, hand pounded rivets and UV resistant ultra strong stitching.
Please note this is a second quality item. Very good condition but with some subtle flaws. An amazing leather value.
- Fits the 2021 Apple Watch Series 7 and SE
- Compatibility: 42, 44mm, and 45mm Apple Watch's (All generations)
- Luxuriously strong full-grain leather top
- Durably soft leather lining
- Rivet reinforced for strength
- UV-resistant marine-grade stitching (used in parachutes, sails, and more)
- Durable Matte Black & Polished Nickel hardware
- Signed by artisan discreetly under the strap
- 2-year leather warranty & 30-day money-back promise
- Sizing is for 120-215mm wrists
- Free shipping
Take Flight With This Historically Inspired Pilot's Band for Apple Watch
The history of flight and horology is a fascinating one as watches have long been essential navigational instruments for pilots taking to the skies.
Our full-grain leather Pilot's Band features a stylish new shape and a distinctive rivet reinforcement inspired by the WWII B-Uhren bands. The rivet added grip and strength so the watch bands stayed in place and didn't break during dog fights. Granted, it is highly unlikely any of us will be engaging in aerial combat any time soon. However, it is hard not to appreciate the style and durability of those classic designs.
Speaking of durability, the stitching we've used is UV-resistant and used in parachute construction (in case you ever need to bail out...). Our forged brass hardware (available in a nickle or matte black finish) is nigh unbreakable. The top layer of this leather Apple Watch band is our famously strong American full-grain leather, and it is lined with extremely durable and soft pigskin so it feels great and looks amazing no matter where your adventures take you.
Each Pilot's band for Apple Watch is discretely initialed by the artisan who crafted it. We are so confident in their skill that we back each one with what some call an insane warranty, but we call it true quality. Welcome to the Pad & Quill family.