Single Tour NATO Leather Apple Watch Band
A unique single tour strap Apple Watch Leather Band that is inspired by the British armed forces. A luxury design that secures the Apple Watch and includes stainless steel solid bar hardware.
- Unique 'Under Case' single leather strap construction
- Our tribute to the classic British under case NATO Strap
- Fits Apple Watch sizes 42, 44, and 45mm
- Sizing- 125-215mm wrists
- Luxuriously strong full-grain leather top
- Durably soft leather lining
- Signed by artisan discreetly under the strap
- Uniquely Supports Apple Watch heart rate, monitor
- Precision UV-resistant marine-grade stitching (used in parachutes, sails, and more)
- Durable Matte Black & Polished Nickel hardware
- 2-year leather warranty & 30-day money-back promise
- Does not support blood O2 sensor in Apple Watch
- Free domestic shipping
A 1970's British Inspired NATO Leather Band.
When the British military defenses set out to create a watch band that would withstand brutal combat, they issued a watch strap that was a single band mounted by stainless steel hardware. These straps would keep high-quality timepieces in their place on the wrist during demanding missions.
This inspired us to design a single pieced leather Apple Watch band or single 'tour' strap that works with the heart rate monitor of the Apple watch while providing a classic 'under case' strap design. Each leather band is finished with stainless steel solid bar hardware. This strap has a unique floating Apple Watch lug that allows charging and easy changing of bands.
Each NATO Leather Apple Watch band is handmade and finished with UV-resistant stitching. These bands are designed to age and become more beautiful over time. We even included a unique passion of ours in each band. Under the strap you will see two small initials, those are the initials of the artisan who made that band for you!
Welcome to Pad & Quill!