SECONDS Lowry Cuff Apple Watch Leather Bands
An Apple Watch Cuff that looks the part while still retaining the feel of a band. USA leather, tough hardware and strong stitching make this a band both a handsome statement and enduring accessory.
Seconds Item. These beautiful Lowry Cuff's have some minor flaws. They are very nice but we consider them seconds. Still loved...just seconds. All sales are final.
- Fits the 2021 Apple Watch Series 7 and SE
- Compatibility: 42, 44mm, and 45mm Apple Watch's (All generations)
- Sizing- 125-215mm wrists
- Luxuriously strong full-grain leather top
- Durably soft leather lining
- Wrist contouring cuff construction
- Unobstructed Apple Watch Optical Pulse Sensor (PCB) opening
- Precision UV-resistant marine-grade stitching (used in parachutes, sails, and more)
- Durable Matte Black & Polished Nickel hardware
- Signed by artisan discreetly under the strap
- 25-year leather warranty & 30-day money-back promise
- Free domestic shipping
A Luxurious Leather Cuff for Apple Watch With Minneapolis Roots
"The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become." Harold Taylor
The Lowry Cuff Edition is our tribute to the Lowry Ave Bridge that spans the Mississippi just south of our PQ headquarters in Minneapolis. We call this area home and it seems fitting our favorite Apple Watch Band is the inspiration.
This carefully crafted cuff features our durable American full-grain leather along with a supple-soft and amazingly strong leather lining for even greater comfort and durability. The leather ages with use and becomes a true one-of-a-kind work of art. Intricate stitching with our UV-resistant marine-grade thread (the same thread used in parachutes and sails), paired with our nearly-unbreakable forged brass hardware means this band will long outlive your Apple Watch. No really, it will.
Each Lowry Cuff Edition is discretely initialed by the artisan who crafted it. We are so confident in their skill that we back each one with what some call a robust warranty, but we call it true quality. Welcome to the Pad & Quill family.