Techfolio PRO Leather Cord Organizer
A luxurious leather travel cord organizer that has over 21 compartments for holding cables, cords, charging bricks, and more. Handmade with American Leathers and includes a 25-Year-Warranty.
- Total of 21 pockets & compartments!
- Luxurious American Full-grain Leather And Woolen Textile
- Parachute-grade, UV-resistant, nylon stitching
- One dedicated Apple Pencil slot slot
- Two large zipper pockets for charging brick, battery packs, and hard drives
- Two additional pockets for extra cords or MagSafe chargers
- Secure rivet closure
- Discreetly signed by the Artisan that crafted it
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 7.25 x 2in
- Weight: 1.2lbs
- 30-day money-back promise & 25-year leather warranty
- Corporate gifting options are available
The Ultimate Travel Cord Organizer: The Techfolio Pro
That crisis moment when you need that one cable or the one charger brick or that one drive for finishing your critical workflow for the day. Well, you don't have to reach far with the Techfolio Pro Leather Cord Organizer. This organizer can carry all those essential cables and gear and wraps up to go on the road when needed.
The organizer is made with beautiful American full-grain leather that ages and tells your story over time. The interior is lined with a soft woolen-like textile that is lovely to use, cleanable, and strikingly handsome when paired with our legendary Pad & Quill leathers.
This travel cord organizer boasts an incredible 21 pockets & compartment to accommodate most professionals' needs and the kitchen sink. All that function folds up into a beautiful slim tech carrying case that holds way more than meets the eye.
Our skilled Artisans bring their expertise to our incredibly durable materials to make the Techfolio Pro more than the sum of its parts. They use rich, hand-selected full-grain leather, parachute-grade nylon stitching, and a robust woolen-felt lining; our Artisans craft this to perfection. That's why each Artisan subtly places their signature on each piece they craft as a show of pride. We put it in a discreet place that is not obvious, but it is there when you want to look and be reminded of the artistry that went into the piece.