The Contega Thin iPad Pro 11 Cases
A slim self-propping handmade book cover for iPad Pro 11.
Contega Thin Features:
- Perfectly fits 2020/2019/2018 iPad Pro 11
- Ultra minimalist design for the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil 2 user.
- For our Keyboard Compatible Case, Copertina - Please Click Here
- Handmade at our historic bindery in St. Paul, USA
- Archival Quality Strong Buckram Linen Cover
- Super thin design compliments iPad Pro form factor
- Multi-angle self-propping stand built-in
- 2-Year Warranty
- Smart cover with magnetic on/off feature
- 30-Day Money-Back Promise
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Due to the Slim profile, not compatible with Magic or Smart Keyboard.
- Weight: 7oz
Old-World Book Bindery Techniques in an iPad Pro 11 Case
Just over the Mississippi River in Minneapolis is our sister city, Saint Paul. That is where our historic bindery is located that creates by hand our new self propping Contega Thin case for the iPad Pro 11. This case actually feels like a real book...because it IS a real book made with traditional bookbindery techniques. Ultra Rugged but also very lightweight at only 7 oz., this case provides the protection and the classy style your iPad Pro and Apple Pencil deserves.
The Contega Thin has multiple propping positions including the ability to wrap it back paperback style. We included extra room for the Apple Pencil 2, full access to all ports, and the cameras on the back. Installing your iPad is a quick, painless process due to the clean release 3M adhesive we use. Just peel off the tab, line up your iPad Pro, and press down. Now, it securely adheres, but if you need to take it out of the case, it is removable and worry-free. Manufacturing giant 3M developed this adhesive especially for Pad & Quill and our thousands of customers over the years adore it.
This is one USA authored book you won’t want to put down. Welcome to the Pad & Quill family!