Cafe Leather Case for iPad Air (5th/4th Gen)
An English motorbike inspired leather iPad Air case that is as stylish as it is functional. Saftely secures iPad Air, works perfectly with Magic/smart keyboard folio and all ports are easily accessible.
Cafe iPad Air (5th/4th Gen) Leather Case Features:
- It perfectly fits the 2022 iPad Air 5th Generation
- Designed to also work seamlessly with optional Magic/Smart Keyboards
- Available in Whiskey and Chestnut
- Multiple propping angles
- Apple Pencil 2 charges perfectly inside of the case
- American full-grain leather exterior
- Soft leather interior
- Signature of Artisan in each case
- Slim and lightweight profile
- Interior pocket for documents
- Strong button snap closure
- Secure locking adhesive technology from 3M, residue-free
- UV-resistant, marine-grade nylon stitching
- Weight: 13 ounces
- 25-Year Warranty & 30-Day Money-Back Promise
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Does Not Include Keyboard Folio
A Case Inspired by the Open Road
Inspired by the romance of a Cafe Racer motorcycle, the Cafe leather folio case for iPad Air is both handsome, rugged, and wonderfully functional. A classic wrap/unwrap folding style that securely holds the iPad Air and Apple Pencil 2. The case includes a self propping feature and access to all ports. BONUS: The case also accommodates a Magic or Smart Keyboard combination!
The Cafe case for iPad Air uses the best leather in the world. This full-grain leather is tanned by artisans whose parents were in leather making. We then bring all leather together with durable UV resistant stitch and back up the case with a 25-year leather warranty. The interior includes a nice pocket for those documents on the go, and there is even a suede side palm rest for working on your keyboard.
You’ll notice a discreet signature in each Cafe case. That is the person who made your case, and that is our tribute to the artisan!
Welcome to the Pad & Quill Family!
Break me in! This is not cheap thin 'genuine' leather. This is the robust full-grain stuff that years of use can be expected. Your case might be a bit stiff but fear not, as it's only days/weeks from being broken in. Over time the case will become wonderfully soft while telling your story as the leather ages. Trust us...that's the fun part.