Cafe Leather Case for iPad Air
An English motorbike inspired leather iPad Air case that is as stylish as it is functional. Saftely secures iPad Air, works perfectly with Magic/smart keyboard folio and all ports are easily accessible.
Cafe iPad Air (4th Gen) Leather Case Features:
- Perfectly fits the 2020 iPad Air 4th Generation
- Designed to also work seamlessly with optional Magic/Smart Keyboards
- Available in Whiskey and Chestnut
- Multiple propping angles
- Apple Pencil 2 charges perfectly inside of the case
- American full-grain leather exterior
- Soft leather interior
- Signature of Artisan in each case
- Slim and lightweight profile
- Interior pocket for documents
- Strong button snap closure
- Secure locking adhesive technology from 3M, residue-free
- UV-resistant, marine-grade nylon stitching
- Weight: 13 ounces
- 25-Year Warranty & 30-Day Money-Back Promise
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Does Not Include Keyboard Folio
A Case Inspired by the Open Road
Inspired by the romance of a Cafe Racer motorcycle the Cafe leather folio case for iPad Air is both handsome, rugged, and wonderfully functional. A classic wrap/unwrap folding style that securely holds the iPad Air and Apple Pencil 2. The case includes a self propping feature and access to all ports. BONUS: The case also accommodates a Magic or Smart Keyboard combination!
The Cafe case for iPad Air uses the best leather in the world. This full-grain leather is tanned by artisans whose parents, parents were in leather making. We then bring all of the leather together with durable UV resistant stitch and back up the case with a 25-year leather warranty. The interior includes a nice pocket for those documents on the go and there is even a suede side palm rest for working on your keyboard.
You’ll notice a discreet signature in each Cafe case. That is the person who made your case and that is our tribute to the artisan!
Welcome to the Pad & Quill Family!
Break me in! This is not cheap thin 'genuine' leather. This is the robust full-grain stuff that years of use can be expected. Your case might be a bit stiff but fear not as it's only days/weeks from being broken in. Overtime the case will become wonderfully soft while telling your story as the leather ages. Trust us...that's the fun part.