SECONDS-The Bradley Cuff For Apple Watch Ultra
Inspired by vintage 70's leather cuff the Bradley Cuff for Apple Watch Ultra makes a luxurious statement while being ergonomically designed for maximum comfort. Crafted from 316L stainless steel hardware, American full grain leather and artisan made for years of enjoyment.
- Designed for Apple Watch Ultra
- Ergonomic cuff design for maximum comfort and movement.
- NEW 316L Stainless Steel solid bar watch adapters
- Also fits Series 8,7, 6... of Apple Watch
- Compatibility: 49mm, 42, 44mm, and 45mm Apple Watches
- Sizing- 125-215mm wrists
- American full-grain leather
- Durably soft leather lining
- Unobstructed Apple Watch Optical Pulse Sensor (PCB) opening
- Precision UV-resistant marine-grade stitching (used in parachutes, sails, and more)
- Signed by artisan discreetly under the strap
- 25-year leather warranty & 30-day money-back promise
- Free domestic and international shipping
An Apple Watch Ultra Leather Cuff Inspired By A 70's Hollywood Stuntman
The Bradley leather cuff is a movie-inspired luxury Apple Watch band that works seamlessly with the new Apple Watch Ultra. Handsome, rugged, and strong this unique leather cuff is designed to fit your wrist ergonomically. The comfort and luxury of this cuff are something that has to be experienced. As the leather Bradley cuff breaks in, you'll find it as trustworthy and enjoyable as your favorite Hollywood characters.
The Bradley comes with our new 316L Solid Bar stainless-steel watch lugs. These are super strong, so we warranty the Bradley Cuff for Watch Ultra for 25 Years! Our leather bands and cuffs for Apple Watch Ultra are made from American full-grain leather, super UV-resistant solid stitching, and crafted to last for decades. Each leather band is discretely initialed by the artisan who prepared it. We are so confident in their skill that we back each one with what some call a robust warranty, but we call it true quality.
Apple Watch Ultra may be made for adventure, and we think that includes stylish adventures too!
Welcome to the Pad & Quill community!