Luxury Book Features:
- Hand assembled at our historic bindery in St. Paul, MN
- Luxurious Full Grain American Leather, as used in our bags and briefcases
- Perfectly Fits iPhone 6S Plus and iPhone 6 Plus
- Beautiful, Hand-finished, Real Baltic Birch Hardwood Cradle
- Impact resistant design
- 6 Ultra-Slim Lay-Flat Full Grain Leather Card Pockets with Improved Space
- Viewing Space for a Business Card or ID Card, with Thumbhole
- Marine Grade, UV Resistant Nylon Stitching
- All Ports and Cameras Fully Accessible In-Case
- Wood Frame Protection Around Rear Camera Aperture
- Signature Pad & Quill Burnished Bookmark Accent
- NEW colors! 5 Color Combinations to Choose From
- Dimensions: 6.8 in x 3.8 in x 0.55 in
- 30 Day Money Back Promise & 25 year leather warranty
- Lifetime Wood Warranty
- Free domestic shipping
- *Flash unit not fully supported
- More details here
It’s a book, it’s a wallet, it’s an iPhone Plus Case!
"An iPhone case Hemingway would love." -The New York Times
Here at Pad & Quill, we have made an art out of finding the perfect balance between designing an extremely versatile product, while maintaining a stunning look. Every detail of construction on our wooden iPhone Plus book style cases ensconces this tradition. Baltic Birch wood is not only an extremely sustainable wood, but it is very dense, strong, and just plain gorgeous. In your Luxury Book, your iPhone Plus will be securely suspended in a solid Baltic Birch wood frame, via high friction coefficient (super grippy) rubber mounts, providing a cushion for drops, while looking amazing. The wood is hand finished with furniture grade lacquers to enhance the natural grain, warmth, and luster of this hardwood.
This luxurious leather wallet case for the iPhone Plus is crafted from a single piece of durable full grain American leather that will only look better with use. As a wallet case, the six lay-flat card slots are ultra slim but durable, letting you pack essentials while keeping it tight. Honoring the thin profile of the iPhone 6 Plus and 6S Plus, without compromising rugged protection is of paramount importance to us.
All of this orchestrates together into a beautiful book that harkens back to the days of well made leather journals, great writers, and old world craftsmanship. Our products are hand assembled by artisans with an attention to detail that comes from a place of family pride, where we can wholeheartedly stand behind our 25-year warranty and 30-day money back promise.