Several Positioning Options
"The Rolls Royce of iPad cases." – Eli M.,Cult of Mac.com
The thinnest wood iPad case we have ever crafted! Utilizing a special sourced and very slim baltic birch cradle, the Contega is ready for the slimmer iPad Air 2.
Crafted locally at our book bindery in St. Paul, the Contega offers both artistry and beauty. However, the aspect that shines brightest is the engineering. An ingenious multi-channel positioning system allows you to prop the Contega in all sorts of useful ways. Feel the finely finished wood, the gorgeous, hand-applied, bonded leathers and book bindery cloth. Beauty has never worked so well, or been so popular – the Contega is our top selling iPad case.
Our spanish bonded leather material is amazing to hold in the hand. Available in onyx black and whiskey. The Contega is ready to meet the needs of the even thinner designed iPad Air 2. This is the thinnest, yet strongest, propping case we’ve ever made!
- Fits the iPad Air 2
- 60 Day Bindery Warranty, Lifetime Wood Warranty
- The slimmest Contega ever
- Multi-channel positioning
- Gorgeous Spanish bonded leather options
- Handcrafted satin finish Baltic birch cradle
- Rear camera aperture
- Sure-Lock device grips
- Magnetic sleep switch
- Sound, headphone, charging, mic and button channels
- Signature Pad & Quill ribbon bookmark for easy device removal
- Weight - 10.9 oz
10" x 7.3" x .5"