- Free Domestic Shipping
- Weatherproof roll-top closure
- Fits up to a 15-inch laptop with dedicated pocket
- Works perfectly as a leather iPad Pro bag
- Full-grain, tumbled American bridle leather
- Hand-pounded copper rivets
- Quick side access zippered slot
- Internal zippered pocket
- Parachute-grade, UV resistant nylon stitching
- Solid nickel hardware
- Recessible leather handles
- Adjustable & removable bridle leather shoulder strap
- Each bag crafted and hand signed by the artisan
- 25-year warranty & 30 Day Money Back Promise
- Dimensions 12in W x 16in L x 4.7in D (Open Length 25in)
- Weight 3lb
A Roll Top Leather Backpack with Attitude
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." James Dean lived by that mantra, and his legacy lives on after him. Our rolltop leather backpack embodies this indomitable spirit of adventure, discovery, and love of life. This is the real deal, the pretenders need not apply.
We've taken our classic full-grain bridle leather and tumbled it into something that is as soft as it is rugged. We combined this amazing leather with hand pounded copper rivets, parachute grade nylon stitching, and a heady dose of vintage style. The resulting leather backpack looks like it could easily slide off the rebellious white t-shirt of James Dean himself.
With room for a 15" laptop, a quick access zippered side pocket, a weatherproof lid, and solid forged nickel hardware our Leather Roll Top Backpack is designed to be durable and versatile. What else would you expect from a full-grain American Saddle Leather backpack designed by Pad & Quill? Smooth as the Rebel himself, refined as an oak-aged whiskey, this leather backpack will be your legacy.