3 Original Design Options
Artistic community. This term is used frequently when Minneapolis is mentioned. We are very proud of our artistic tradition here including great museums, sculpture gardens and a unique music heritage including Bob Dylan, Prince and the famous First Avenue music venue.
Therefore, PQ is proud to introduce our Graduate Artist Edition for the iPad mini generation 3/2/1. Local Minneapolis artists have created the covers in the series using traditional silk screen techniques.
The Apple Tree: A gorgeous cranberry background highlights this design. From a distance the cover appears to have simple random colorful patterns of books from many years past but when you look close you’ll see a playful apple tree with a bird resting in it’s branches. Stunning.
The Journey: Inspired by one of our favorite books on the PQ bookshelf, Robinson Crusoe. From a distance this case appears to have some unique random patterns but after closer inspection sea waves, a ship in it's journey and a few other surprises appear. The back drop color is our beautiful Camden Blue cloth with a Slate spine. The case is finished with a dark khaki interior.
The Road Home: A Wintery afternoon, a warm small cottage upon a hill and a well worn path that leads home. With a gorgeous praline bindery cloth background and french roast spine wrap, this cover is perfect for getting cozy by the fire for a good read or watching a great movie on your iPad mini.
- Fits the iPad mini for generation 3, 2, and 1
- Artist designed and handmade in Minneapolis
- 3 original designs to choose from
- Protects and disguises your iPad mini
- Magnetic On/Off feature wakes and puts to sleep your iPad... by closing the book
- Hand finished real wood with a gorgeous satin finish
- Classic PQ 'Bookmark' for easy device removal
- Pocket option for those little documents on the go
- Access to all ports on the iPad mini
- Weight: 7.5oz
Dimensions: 8.75 inches x 6.25 inches x .7 inches deep