Lowry Leather Cuff Features:
- Made for Apple Watch Series 1 & Series 2
- NEW longer sizing!
- Available for the 42mm Apple Watch
- Longer Sizing - 125-215mm wrists
- Full-grain vegetable-tanned leather from Horween Tannery
- Hand-finished rugged stitching
- Velvet soft suede interior
- Durable nickel finish or new Matte Black Apple Watch lugs and buckles
- Each craftsman personally signs each strap's interior
- 3 beautiful color options
- 25 Year Leather Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Promise
Off the Cuff, Rugged Yet Soft Leather Band For Apple Watch Series 1 & 2
"The Lowry Cuff pulls together the raw organic nature of leather, with the smooth and refined hubris of the Apple Watch."
The Pad & Quill team doesn’t work very hard to create marketing opportunities because they come to us naturally. This summer, Mr. PQ enjoyed the summer weather in his Triumph Thruxton and Jeep Wrangler, wistfully buffeting the wind with his left arm, ready to engage in the distinct greeting of a hand wave and nod that is unique to both of these riding communities. What a better way to showcase Pad & Quill's new Lowry Leather Cuff for Apple Watch than at these casual stoplight meet and greets.
We trusted the legendary Horween Tannery with producing the amazingly rugged but soft leather for this Apple Watch strap. They've been perfecting leather making since 1905, and the handmade American full-grain, vegetable tanned leather with a raw edge has an urban chic feel we live and love. The cuff feels sturdy yet supple on your wrist, with a rugged exterior and a velvet-soft suede interior. Forged nickel buckles, hand finished stitching, and a signature from the artisan complete the package. All this combines to form a luxurious leather Apple Watch strap that is both rugged and refined.
The Lowry Cuff is as urban as its namesake. Made next door on the banks of the Mississippi River, the supple leather and raw edge of this luxury leather cuff for the Apple Watch give homage to the eclectic feel of the city we call home.