Luxury Leather Lowry Cuff Features
- Made specifically for the 42mm Apple Watch Series 1 & Series 2
- Vintage European Leather that is over 60 years old
- Very limited edition, only limited quantities available
- Fits the 42mm
- Enriched with PH-balanced Leather Oil
- Hand-finished uniform stitching
- Contouring Cuff construction
- Nickel-finish tang buckle
- Unobstructed Apple Watch Optical Pulse Sensor (PCB) opening
- Lightning-fast hassle-free Apple Watch installation & secure fit
- "Circa 1950" inscription
- Interior strap raw leather / soft suede finish
- Sizing: 125-215mm wrists
- Each craftsman personally signs each strap's interior in a discreet place
- 25-year leather warranty & 30-day money back guarantee
History Meets Beauty In Our Very Limited Edition Vintage Leather Apple Watch Band
We found an amazing stash of leather in a European warehouse dating over half a century ago. Naturally, we bought the whole 60-year+ vintage batch. Using our special PH-balanced leather care oil we then carefully enriched the already gorgeous existing patina, resulting in a luxurious leather finish that carries the imprint of yesteryear while showcasing the modernity of the Apple Watch. We believe in getting the best of both worlds, where old world craftsmanship meets today's marvels of technology. Special Edition Lowry Cuff gives you both.
With all of this history & beauty, none of the Apple Watch's functionality is lost. Heart rate monitoring via the Optical Pulse Sensor (PCB) is completely unobstructed, taking nothing away from your Apple Watch experience. The Lowry cuff has an instantly contouring cuff that is just perfect out of the box. Each strap is hand-finished with rugged uniform stitching that will last. The interior feels fantastic on your wrist with an ultra-soft suede finish, where we discreetly tuck the personal signature of the Artisan that made it. This all comes together with a classy tang-buckle closure, making it a perfect everyday watch strap that is both stunning from day one, but will age & patina gorgeously with use.
Is 60-year-old leather really durable? Leather craftsman of decades past used techniques to ensure their products would outlive even the hands of the one who made it! For example, take a look at one of the oldest books in the world, The Cuthbert Gospel, a cherry red leather bound book dating from 698 A.D. Now that is durability! By that measure, our 60 year Lowry Cuff is spritely and young.