Field Strap Features:
- Made specifically for the 42mm Apple Watch Series 1 & Series 2
- Sizing - 130-210mm wrists
- Super rugged, durable, and water-resistant Cordura fabric upper
- UV-resistant stitch thread also used in parachutes
- American full-grain leather highlights & super soft interior
- Nickel finish or new Matte Black Apple Watch lugs and buckles
- 2 standout color options
- Orange accent stitch on interior
- Each craftsman personally signs each strap's interior
- 25 Year Leather Warranty & 30 Day Money Back Promise
- Free Domestic Shipping in USA
Ultra-Durable Apple Watch Series 1 & Series 2 Strap Built For The Field
From Urban Jungle to the Great Outdoors...
Here at Pad and Quill, we choose only the most reliable and beautiful of materials to build our products, and having seen Cordura's amazing ruggedness, we knew it would make the perfect Apple Watch strap.
Cordura fabrics are widely known for their durability and strength. Built for extremely rugged environments this fabric is 10x stronger than cotton, 3x stronger than polyester, and 2x stronger than Nylon. It is resistant to abrasion, tears, scuffs, water, and stains. Ounce-for-ounce it is among the most durable fabrics on the planet. So, basically, it has an unrelenting ability to withstand intense elements from the urban jungle to the great outdoors.
We took USA sourced 1000 Denier Cordura fabric and accented it with American full grain leather trim, then lined the strap with a supple full-grain leather interior. The result is a durable yet comfortable strap that feels soft to the touch, can withstand almost anything, and will look amazing doing so. Even the stitching is the same UV-resistant stitching used in parachutes and sails. Because quality matters down to the last detail. Choose from Grey Cordura band with Galloper Black leather trim or a Black Cordura with Chestnut Leather trim for an everyday Apple Watch band you can take into the field from coffeehouse to trailhead.