Contega Thin Features:
- Handmade at our historic bindery in St. Paul, MN
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Archival Quality Buckrum Linen Cover
- Super thin design compliments iPad Pro form factor
- Multi-angle self-propping stand built in
- 1-Year Warranty
- Available in 3 colors: Linen Gray, Charcoal, and Cranberry
- Smart cover with magnetic on/off feature
- 30-Day Money Back Promise
- Dimensions: 12.5in L x 9.25 in W x 0.35in D
Heavy Duty & Featherweight iPad Pro 12.9 Book Case
Our roots as a company extend back to the original iPad release in 2010. So, when Apple released iPad Pro, the epitome of intuitive function, it seemed only wise to dig down back to our beginnings and craft something truly enduring. The result is an archival quality, bookbindery case for the iPad Pro.
Cloaked in our legendarily durable Buckrum linen bookbindery material, the same material used to cover hardback books at the Library of Congress, the Contega Thin Case for iPad Pro is a true work of art. The iPad is locked down with our specially formulated 3M clean release adhesive that holds your iPad secure and never lets go, until you want it to. Don’t let its streamlined profile fool you, the gang on St. Paul’s East Side know how to craft cases that are rugged, durable and replete with functionality. The iPad Pro sits inside the rim of the cover, so the edges are protected from bumps and drops, and this thin case also turns into a multi-position self-propping iPad Pro stand.
The Buckrum cloth linen cover, soft-grip liner, elastic Moleskine band closure that also secures the Apple Pencil, and a self-propping stand combine to make the Contega Thin case for iPad Pro fantastically useful cover that is as durable as it is beautiful.