"The Cartella put the 'book' back into MacBook (or at least around it) and it’s sure to turn heads." - Dan F., Macworld.com
You've trekked to the Apple store and invested in the amazingly sleek, technology forward Macbook Air. But now the sleek white box is discarded and the last vestments of natural elements are gone. That's where the Cartella linen enters the picture. A textural wonder of library archive quality linen buckram that totes the durability of books
centuries past their origination date. We've designed this propping case to invigorate your appreciation for beauty while offering function and protection that appreciates the design genius that brought this laptop to your home.
- Handmade in Minneapolis
- Cases that fit all Macbook Air 11 Models from 2010 - 2014
- Linen Buckram in two rich colors
- Beautifully hand finished Baltic Birch wood frame
- Wraps back (paperback style) to provide a perfect laptop stand
- Pocket included that holds full 8 1/2 x 11 documents
- Rugged design to protect your Macbook Air
- Access to ALL ports
- NEW Secure bumper/wood system to hold your laptop
- Classic journal/moleskin elastic closure
- Weight - 15.5oz
8.6" x 12.5" x 1.0"