For those who love the versatility of e-readers, but still enjoy the feel of holding a real book it’s universally the best of times. Whether you choose the KIndle Keyboard, Kindle 4, or the Kindle Touch we’ve got you covered.
Our leather bound bookbindery case for the Kindle Keyboard/Kindle 3 replicates the feel of a vintage book while housing your Kindle in a sturdy wood frame. Since we didn’t scrooge on our materials you might think the Kindle Keepers are cumbersome, but these works of art are lightweight and provide wonderful protection for your Kindle Keyboard. Wrapped in Spanish bonded leather and lined with real bookbindery cloth, this case will truly bring back the feel of holding an actual book in your hand...because you are!
- Hand made in Minneapolis employing traditional bindery techniques
- Covered in onyx black Spanish bonded leather cover
- Beautiful satin finished Baltic Birch frame
- Interior lined with book bindery cloth in 3 colors
- Spine provides 'paperback' reading with full wrap-around folding
- Provides unique theft deterrence
- Classic PQ 'bookmark' for device removal
- Traditional elastic strap closure
Dimensions (in inches): 5.75 wide x 8.25 long x .7 deep