"Where style dances elegantly with protection." - Brad M., TheNextWeb.com
You’ve trekked to the Apple Store and invested in the exceptionally sleek, technology forward, Macbook Air. However, now the fabulous white box is discarded and the last vestments of a natural element is gone. That’s where the Cartella enters the picture. We’ve designed this propping case to invigorate your appreciation for beauty, while offering function and protection which echoes the design genius that is the MacBook Pro Retina.
In 2012 Apple introduced a slenderized MacBook Pro replete with a visually friendly retina screen. In 2013 Apple adopted the Pad & Quill philosophy that slender-er is better, especially when it means the newest Pro can now be encased in our resplendent Cartella Case. Crafted from the finest in Spanish bonded leather and Baltic Birch, this case will ensconce your (Mac)Book in natural beauty, while propping it in an ergonomically friendly style. Beauty meets function, a perfect match.
- Handmade in our St. Paul book bindery
- Fits the MacBook Pro 13 Retina
- Beautifully hand finished Baltic Birch wood frame
- Wraps back (paperback style) to provide a perfect laptop stand
- Pocket included that holds full 8 1/2 x 11 documents
- Access to all ports, vents and speakers
- NEW Secure bumper/wood system to hold your laptop
- Classic journal/moleskin elastic closure
9" x 13" x 1"