Lowry Leather Band Features:
- NEW longer sizing!
- Available in 38mm & 42mm Apple Watch sizing
- Sizing - 125-215mm wrists
- Full-grain vegetable-tanned leather from Horween Tannery
- Rugged Stitching that is hand tied off
- Velvet soft suede interior finish
- Durable Nickel finish Apple Watch Lugs and Buckles
- Each craftsman personally signs each strap's interior
- 3 beautiful color options
- 25 Year Leather Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Promise
A Little Rugged Around The Edges
Thomas Lowry, an influential Minnesotan, took pride in supporting Minneapolis by founding the Minneapolis Library Board, owning a railroad company and donating land for city parks. Here at Pad & Quill, we take pride in supporting Minneapolis artisans, so naming our newest Apple Watch leather strap, the Lowry Leather Band, after him just made sense.
Horween Tannery produces the incredible leather for our Lowry Apple Watch bands. In operation since 1905, they are the longest continuously operating tannery in the entire country. With years of hard wrought experience, they have honed the craft of leather making into something that is more than the word art conveys. The result of this teamwork is an Apple Watch strap that is a sturdy wear, with a raw edge, and a gorgeous finish.
The Apple Watch really makes a statement. The Lowry Leather Band for Apple Watch makes and even bolder statement in the Pad & Quill way.